Very excited to be launching the new look and brand today!
It was a long road but it’s totally worth it. I worked very closely with Natalie from Mustard Seed Creative to come up with a clean yet edgy new brand and website.
A few significant changes:
- The name change from JVR PHOTOGRAPHY to LIZJVR
- The domain change from .CO.ZA to .COM
- A new BLOG feature built into the site
- The site is also completely MOBILE RESPONSIVE
A few things I’ve learnt through this process:
- Branding is VERY important
- I had loads of ideas but I had to learn to LISTEN to Natalie, the professional, about what will work and what won’t
- It’s a time-consuming process. Its super frustrating to wait but it’s totally worth it in the end. Especially when your brand reflects your personality so spot on.
My advice to others:
- Invest the time and money to build your brand properly, I promise you, you won’t regret it.
Thank you Natalie.. I know we sometimes got very frustrated with each other but I am very happy that I had you by my side. I am extremely happy with my brand AND a friendship blossomed.